Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Kmart trip today 6/23


So, on my way home tonight, I stopped at the Kmart in Elkhart.  You have to have the Shop Your Rewards card (free sign up at the customer service desk), so I did that first.  I didn't have a list, which is quite unusual for me.  I went through the store and this is what I got:

6 - Ban Deodorant (used $.75/1 coupons which doubled to $1.50/1)
1 - Capri Sun (free when you had $25 worth of groceries)
10 - Packs of Koolaid ($1 off coupon)
4 - Dial Bodywash - (on clearance for $2, used 4 - $2/1 coupons)
2 - boxes of Velveeta Shells and Cheese (on sale and had $.50/1 coupon which doubled to $1/1)
1 - bottle of Hunt's Ketchup (on sale for $1, had a $.40/1 coupon that doubled to $.80)
4 - tic tacs ($1.04 ea, had $.75/1 coupon that doubled)
1 - Kleenex hand towels (had $.75/1 coupon that doubled)
4 - Chinet paper plates (regularly $6.39ea, on sale 2/$3.  I had $.55/1 coupons that doubled to $1.10.  I paid $.40 for a large pack of good plates)
1 - Scott's Flushable Wipes (on clearance for $2 - I had $.75/1 coupon)
2 - bags of candy - York Bites and Reese's Bites (on clearance for $1.49ea, had $1/1 coupons)
1 - Diego bike with training wheels

I was REALLY excited - especially since I hadn't went through the list.  When I was just about done, they announced that they had 3 bikes left.  They were selling Diego bikes with training wheels - regular $49.99 for $5!!!  I went and got the last one - women were RUNNING to get these. 

So, I got over $110 worth of items for......$18.25!!  I was SO excited:)  Not too bad for not having a plan!  Plus, I got some good deals to donate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment