Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two stops today on my way home - over $350 worth of items for $98.64 (plus RR to use!!)












So I thought I would post my trip today.  I stopped on my way home from work at both Walgreens and Walmart.  I had no intention of getting this much stuff, but there were some great deals!!  Here's a few of the awesome finds:

Walgreens:
Trip #1
Bought 2 Soft Scrub Total, 2 Soft Scrub cleanser, and 3 Renuzit air fresheners
Used 2 B1G1Cleanser coupons and 1 B2G1F Renuzit coupon
WYB $15 worth of Soft Scrub and Renuzit, you get $3 RR
Total out of pocket: $8.54
Received $3 RR
Total: $5.54 for 7 items!!

Trip #2
Same as trip #1, but also got an Airwick Freshmatic Odor Detector
Used same coupons as above, plus a $3 coupon for Air Wick
Total oop: $14.83
Received: $7 RR for next trip!!
Total: $7.83 for 8 items!!

For the day - I spent just over $23, got 8 Soft Scrub, 6 Renuzit, and 1 Airwick Freshmatic (value before coupons was over $45.  I got $10RR for my next trip.  I needed some cleaning stuff, so that is why I did this.




Walmart:
The clearance aisle is my favorite place at Walmart.  They had Nexcare bandaids on clearance for $1 (I had coupons!), and also they had lots of toys.  I never buy the kids toys unless I get a heck of a deal, or it's a birthday or Christmas:)  We were looking and found Brooke a Girl Tech Party Pack of Sugar Cubes (digital charms you wear as bracelets/necklaces) for $.88 - Regular price was $22.88!!  Woo hoo!!  She was quite excited:)   Then, we found Ryan an Air Hogs R/C Jet Set for $1!!!  We couldn't believe it.  It was regularly $39.97!  A few weeks ago, we found a Transformers 2 toy for $1, and I had a $3 off coupon! 

So, ALWAYS check the clearance aisle at Walmart!  They had a lot of hair items and Febreeze stuff in the clearance aisle too, but I didn't need any and it wasn't a great deal to stock up and donate.

Here's a few of the things I got at Walmart:
4 - Eckrich Skinless Cheese Smoked Sausage - $1.67 (used $1 off 2). 
6 - Eckrich Smoky Links - $2.02 (my kids LOVE these!)
6 - Various Duncan Hines Items - (used B2G1 free, plus $.50 off coupons - got all 6 items for a total of $1.50)
4 - sponges (used $1 on 2 coupons) - spent less than $.45 per pack
8 - Snuggle Dryer sheets (used $.75 off coupons) - $1.12 each!
2 - Armor all items - FREE!! with MIR
2 - Oxi Clean pre-treat gel stick (used $3 off 2 coupons) - paid less than $1.50 for each!
4 - Old Spice Deodorant
4 - Old Spice Bodywash (used B1deodorant, G1 bodywash free, plus $1 on 2 coupons)
4 - Cascade gel pacs - trial size (used $1 on 2) - paid $.94 for all 4 packs!
All in all, not too bad.  Over $350 worth of merchandise for under $100, plus, I have $10 worth of RR for my next trip!  I also got a few things for a special dinner the kids wanted tomorrow that I didn't have coupons for - lasagna:)

Also, make sure you watch what the price is when they ring things up!  Both Eckrich sausages rang up wrong and I caught it.  They fixed it right there, then told me to go to the customer service desk.  I went up there (thinking they were just going to fix it for future customers), and I got $5 for each item that rang up wrong!  So, I walked out with an extra $10!!  Woo Hoo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment