Friday, June 17, 2011

My week - 6/12/11 Meijer, Target, Walgreens





Ok...here's just a partial list of what I got this week:

12 boxes of cereal
36 double rolls of toilet paper
10 packages of Oscar Mayer deli meat (ended up being less than $.25 ea!)
10 packages of Kraft cheese
10 jars of Kraft Mayo/Miracle Whip
6 - Air Wick Freshmatic motion detector
10 - Gillette Fusion Proglide Razors
15 boxes of Macaroni and Cheese
10 bottles of Kraft Dressing
2 - bottles of KC Masterpiece bbq sauce ($.09 ea!)
8 ears of corn - free
28 degree deodorant
10 Dove body spray

much much more....

I had a budget this week of $100 (usually it's $75, but I had some left over from last week, so it rolled over).  I still have $4 and some change....so, I got OVER $700 worth of groceries/beauty products for just under $96 this week!!  Make sure you watch the blog to get some of these great deals.  You can donate SO much stuff!! It's a great feeling to help others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment