Monday, May 23, 2011

Coupons and where to get them

Ok, so I've been asked by several people where I get my coupons.  I have it many different ways.  I get 20 papers (or papers worth of inserts) each week.  I have ordered the inserts (not clipped) from various sites (saves me a little bit of money, and I don't waste all the papers), I have had friends and neighbors save them for me also.  It just depends on the week and what the coupons are going to be.  For me, if I order the coupons, I don't get them until the following Thursday (four days after everyone else gets their paper).  If there's not anything great worth getting, then that is the route I go.  If you buy the papers, you can recycle them or give them to a local boyscout troop if they do the paper drives. 

I also use many websites to get my coupons.  Just a few are listed below:
coupons.com
smartsource.com
meijermealbox.com
sa2.me/niagra234  (paid for site that does all the work for you)
couponnetwork.com


As you can see, there are many ways to get coupons.  I have known people to go through the local recycle bins to get them out.  Unfortunately, there aren't any close to me, or I would probably have my kids do that for me:)  Just kidding Caitlyn and Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natasha! What a WONDERFUL idea to start a blog! Welcome to the world of blogging, I'm really enjoying do mine so far. I hope that you will have the same experience! :-) I also coupon, but am nowhere near the caliber that you are...but I hope to learn a lot of new tricks from you!!! I just organized all of my "cut" coupons from this weekend and am getting ready to put them in my binder. haha Thanks so much for being so willing to teach everyone else what you do! Really looking forward to keeping up with you!

    Melissa N.

    ReplyDelete