Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meijer - 5-25-11

So I just ran to Meijer to get a few things for Ryan's class tomorrow.  I ALWAYS take my coupons in with me, just in case;)  At any rate, listed below are a few of the deals I grabbed.

Lunchables with fruit - on sale 2/$4.  I had $1 off coupons.  Paid $1.00 each - Saved $1.48

Suave bodywash (hit my limit at CVS) - on sale 3/$5 = had b1g1 coupons.  When scanned, it automatically took $3 off:)  So I paid $.17 each when I bought two.

Ball Park hot dogs - on sale for $.98 each - I had $.75 off coupons:)


I will be going to the one in Indiana tomorrow to get the following:

Chi Chi's salsa - free after coupons
Velveeta Shells and Cheese - $.67 after coupons
Qtips - coupon doubles (forget the price)
Suave bodywash - *ALL FOR DONATIONS* - I will use the rest of the coupons I have and pay $.17 for them:)


I am going to start posting the deals for each store as early as I can get my hands on them so watch the blog!!  Have a blessed evening! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment