Monday, May 23, 2011

Lots of great deals at Walmart!!!

I ran to Walmart with Ryan the other night because he wanted to look at the clearance aisle.  Generally, I find my best deals at the local drug stores and other grocery stores.  He won, and we went to Walmart to look at a toy he wanted.  Well, listed below are a few of the great deals we found!!

Airwick Freshmatic Odor Detector - on clearance for $5.00.  I had $4.00 off coupons!!
Final Price - $1.00 each plus tax

Febreeze Reed Diffuser - on clearance for $3.00.  I had $3.00 off coupons!!
Final Price - $.18 each (tax)

Nexcare bandaids - on clearance for $1.00 (Camp Rock and High School Musical).  I had $1.00 off coupons!
Final price - $.06 each (tax)

Iron Man 2 toy - was $20, on clearance for $1.00.  I had a $3.00 off coupon!!
Final price - they paid me $2.00 (came off of the total of some other things)


Overall, I got over $200 worth of items for $6.75!!  I did have just a little over $8.00 worth of bottle returns, but still, a great trip!!  Of course, I gave a bit of things to friends and family that are struggling right now, but a great trip!

Go to your local Walmart and look in the clearance aisles by the lawn and garden section.  You may just find some great deal!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment