Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yesterday's trips:)

Yesterday I went to CVS and Walgreens on my lunch to get the deals for this week.  I got everything in the picture for just under $15.00 out of pocket (I had some rollovers to use also), and ended up with $15 Register Rewards for at Walgreens, and $23.99 ECB for CVS.  Not a bad day!!  The following is included (all may not be in the picture as I had to take care of some things:

6 - Axe Deodorant
6 - Axe Body Spray
10 - Suave Deodorant
12 - Suave Body Wash
6 - Revlon Nail Polish
4 - Bags of Reese's Pieces (Ryan's favorite)
2 - Gilette Fusion Proglide Razors
1 - Cutter Insect Repellent
4 - Scunci Hair Ties
2 - Listerine Mouthwash
1 - Reach Toothbrush
1 - Febreeze Set & Refresh

This was a great week.  I am now going to use the rest of my coupons (just as many as I already used for the above items) and donate the stuff to a local shelter.  Can you imagine how grateful they will be to get all of the things listed above?!  We are blessed to be a blessing to others.  If we all do our part, we can and will make a difference. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment