Thursday, May 26, 2011

Great deal at Meijer today!! (Indiana location)

I ran to the Meijer in Indiana tonight to grab a couple of the items that were on sale on my way home (wanted to use my coupons that would double).  I got my free Chi-Chi's salsa and then was walking down the aisle.  I noticed the Kraft barbecue sauce.  They were on sale 4/$5.  I had $.50 off one coupons:)  There was a sign that said when you buy 4 Kraft BBQ sauce, you got 8 FREE ears of sweet corn!  I was so excited!  I started to get my bbq sauce and noticed some of them had a peelie on them for $2.00 off one Kool Aid or Country Time Lemonade mix.  These were on sale for $1!!  Here's what I did:

bought 4 bbq sauce - $5.00
bought 2 Country Time Lemonade - $2.00
Got 8 ears of sweet corn - FREE
used 4 ($.50 off coupons - only two doubled) for Kraft bbq sauce - $2 off
used 2 - $2 off coupons for lemonade - $4 off

I paid $1 for 4 - Kraft BBQ Sauces, 2 containers of Country Time Lemonade mix, and 8 ears of sweet corn. 

Try this deal!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment